Umbraco CMS is a platform that many companies use for their websites. It is an open source CMS, which clearly has its advantages. This means, among other things, that it is free to use the Umbraco platform, so if you are a good developer, you can actually make your own website virtually free.
If you are not so knowledgeable in all the technicalities, then you can choose to contact an Umbraco developer, who can definitely meet your requirements. However, it must be said that Umbraco CMS is a very user-friendly platform, so there is a kind of learning curve if you want to be better at developing.
Umbraco is a free, flexible, open-source content management system used for publishing content on the web and is already used by more than 500,000 websites. It is a very scalable CMS platform which aims to be as user friendly as possible, this makes it particularly effective at managing many pages across multiple sites at once with ease.
Not only is it editor/admin friendly, but it is also very developer friendly with plenty of tutorials and guides from the community accessible 24/7. This makes for a lot of freedom when developing integrations with third party tools from scratch and realising the full creativity of your front-end design thus putting a lot of power back into the developers' hands.
So, what specific features make Umbraco CMS such a strong platform?
• Multiple sites can be managed in one place
• Robust dashboard for site performance and page preview across devices
• Innate mobile-friendly settings
• Localisation built-in
• Access-based user defined roles
• All media (videos, PDFs, photos) held in one library for reference from any location
• Schedule automatic publishing of content
• Integration with third party tools and systems
• Umbraco API grants easy access to all CMS features for developing ease
• Front-end design is not limited, but instead fully supported with flexibility of the CMS